Community Radio & TV is You - Photographic Competition
ENTER the Community Radio & TV is YOU – Photographic Competition 2017
What will I win?
You could win up to $1,000 CASH
PLUS have your image featured in the CBF Annual Report, online and promoted to the media. Winners will also have their photo printed and framed – one for display in the CBF offices and one for you to keep!
There are 4 CASH PRIZES of $500:
- one $500 prize for each of the two categories (creators and consumers)
- one $500 People's Choice award
- one $500 prize for the station connected to the People's Choice winner
What is the 2017 theme?
YOU - the people of community radio and TV.
- CREATORS - volunteers and staff of community radio & TV stations
- CONSUMERS - listeners and viewers of community radio and TV, including online
Winning images should represent:
- the people connected with local community broadcasting (so: people-focussed, bright, lively, fresh images)
- the CBF’s vision: Community broadcasting is a thriving independent media sector for all Australian communities
- the values that community broadcasting upholds: access, diversity, independence, localism, multiculturalism, inclusion and social justice.
Your story about the photo is also important!
We have some amazing judges checking out your work!
- Connect with your local community radio or TV station
- Download a poster for your noticeboard (PDF file, 788 KB)
Enter now! Entries close 30 June 2017